The Herpetological Bulletin is a quarterly publication in English. It includes full-length papers, natural history notes, book reviews, and other items of general herpetological interest. Emphasis is placed on natural history and conservation as well as captive care that includes breeding, husbandry, veterinary, and behavioural aspects.
BHS Ethics Policy
- The latest 4 issues can be downloaded when logged in as a BHS member.
- Older issues are available for public download
- New taxonomy for Lampropeltis getula group
- Habitat Fragmentation as cause of Local Amphibian Decline.
- Red-eyed Treefrog embryos use two features of rain vibrations to avoid evasive hatching false alarms.
- Metapopulation dynamics and climate impacts of a declining great crested newt metapopulation.