The Herpetological Bulletin is produced quarterly and publishes, in English, a range of articles related to herpetology. These include full length papers, book reviews, letters from readers, society news and other items of general herpetological interest. Emphasis is placed on natural history, captive breeding and husbandry, veterinary and behavioural articles.
BHS Ethics Policy
- The latest 4 issues can be downloaded when logged in as a BHS member.
- Older issues are available for public download
- New taxonomy for Lampropeltis getula group
- Habitat Fragmentation as cause of Local Amphibian Decline.
- Red-eyed Treefrog embryos use two features of rain vibrations to avoid evasive hatching false alarms.
- Metapopulation dynamics and climate impacts of a declining great crested newt metapopulation.